Nov 10, 2008

English is difficult

Anyeong!!! I finally met my student yesterday. He is a shy type of person. I think it's just natural for two people to be awkard to each other the first time they meet. Maybe it is due to the fact that we both came from different countries or maybe because we are just different. Let's just think it that way.

I have found out through our conversation that he only enrolled for two hours in our academy. According to him learning English is expensive and difficult. But I think everybody should not think it that way, because if you do you really find learning English hard to do.

That's all folks! Have to work now. See you in a little while.

1 comment:

  1. English is not that difficult. its far easier than other languages. but mastering it is a difficult task.

    ReplyDelete